Dr. Rick A Shacket Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick A Shacket?

Dr Schackett is not a colorectal surgeon

A colorectal surgeon will need 5 years of general surgery training and board certification prior to being a colon and rectal surgery fellow. He will then need to be boarded in colon and rectal surgery. He is not a proctologist and not a colon and rectal surgeon and he should not fool anyone

Reviews directed me to Dr. Shacket - right on the mark!

He knows what he is doing

He correctly diagnosed my anal fissure, when the two other physicians I had seen before said that it was something else. He even took a picture of it for me on my cell phone so that I could see it too .

He is a fine doctor. The valley is lucky to have him in our area.

Great Doctor!

comfortable

I have a condition that I'm embarassed and sometimes depressed about. I've seem other doctors who just pass me off to another doctor, which leaves me feeling like there isn't a light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended. Dr. Shacket was the first Dr. That made me feel that there is a solution and understands the situation fully. I highly recommend his office for the professionalism and treatment of patients.

Excellent surgeon and good bedside manner, and he took his time with me. I had an anal fissure that two other docs had not taken care of . Now, I am comfortable for the first time in a very long time. Highly recommend him!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rick Shacket

Excellent doctor, kind caring and most of all, he got rid of my hemorrhoids. His staff is friendly and they called me back right away when I had a qu ...

Great Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Shacket. I had a complicated hemorrhoid, and I had seen doctors in the past who just made the problem worse. It is important ...

Wonderful Doctor

I needed a special and kind doctor and Dr. Shacket was that doctor. I had seen several GI docs and none could diagnose my anal fissure correctly. Dr. Shacket took good care of me and I healed very well. I totally recommend him.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Shacket is by far the best proctologist I have had, and he is the third. My hemmerhoids have bothered me for years and other surgeons operated and did not help me at all. This doctor operated successfully, was honest about what to expect post-op and totally allayed my fears about the previous surgeries that didn't work. I have recommended him to friends and family.

Dr. Rick A Shacket is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.