The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rick K Wilson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
IPL was new as a rosacea treatment when I found Dr. Wilson. My skin looked like a had a sunburn all the time. I received 10 treatments (a series of 5 and then 2 years later another 5). It has been over 4 years since my last treatment and my skin still looks good. Rosacea is progressive so I do treat my skin gently and use topical meds. However, my skin looks normal now even good for my age. Dr. Wilson carefully mapped out a plan and monitored every treatment I had. He treated me with expert care and compassion. In future, if I need further touchups or other treatments I will go see him. The nurse that did most of my treatments was Cheri and she was great and very much an expert.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
42 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Rick K Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCooper Clinic Pa, 12200 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Rick K Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.