Dr. Rickey Nagy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rickey Nagy?

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I have seen dr. Nagy since I was pregnant with my daughter. .that was 12 years ago..and he is the best!! Has a dry humor but I loved it...I guess it takes a since of personally to see the funniest in him...but he was always point on and great for whatever I needed..I recently got a letter that he decided to retire..and that makes me bummed...cause I new his humor aND he knew mine and he was so easy to deal with and talk to..never once made me uncomfortable..

Great Dr.

Posted on November 21st, 2015

best caring doctor I have ever met! He saved my life!

Posted on May 27th, 2014

`Patient/LPN

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I love this guy. He has been my OB/GYN for the better part of 17 years. I read the other review about having a rough exterior. No...He is a big teddy bear. Ok a little teddy bear. He is straight forward and spoke to me as if he was speaking to his daughter. I appreciated that. If the GYN visit could ever be fun...it's at Dr. Nagy's office. He is a great doctor and funny to go with it. I have seen some of his staff there as long as I have been going there. Professional and yet put you at ease at the same time. Wish he was my family doctor as well.

I love Dr Nagy!

Posted on January 20th, 2012

He delivered all three of my kids c-section and I absolutely love him! He has a rough exterior, but he is just a big softie! I work at a major teaching hospital but decided to stay with Nagy due to his care!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016