Dr. Rickey R Wiseman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rickey R Wiseman?

Best Doctor in the state

Dr Wiseman is the most caring doctor you will ever find. He has an innate "gift" of being able to diagnose what your problem is and what the best treatment will be to help you. Only one example of many over the years: I was admitted to the hospital with severe stomach pain, high temperature, dehydration and bleeding internally. After talking with me, he wrote down his diagnosis prior to any testing, as the admitting physician. Later I was visited by a gastroenterologist, whom I know quite well. He just happened to see my name on new admissions, and came to my room as a family friend. He insisted that I had an ulcer and needed to have an endoscopy done. Knowing him to also be an excellent doctor, I agreed to have the procedure the following morning. His concern had been the internal bleeding. After the endoscopy, his findings agreed with Dr Wiseman's. No ulcers. Dr Wiseman has phoned me with results from various tests after hours, and on weekends, when his days have been so full that he could not get these calls in during regular hours. Throughout the 30 years I have been his patient, his compassion and concern have been constant. He really cares about his patients and their families. His name says it all, he truly is a WISE MAN. He is also a Godly man who is loved and admired by all of the people he works with.

The Best Doctor in any State or Country

This is the first doctor I have ever had that listens to me. I can talk to him like he is my BEST friend and he listens. That is the MOST amazing thing. He never interrupts. He lets you finish your train of thought, analyzes what you have said and then gives advice. What an amazing man. The only person who I have ever been able to talk to like that is my wonderful husband. I consider Rickey Wiseman my doctor and my friend. He is a special caring person.

Dr. Rickey R Wiseman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.