Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Ricky R Arnold has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 10
What a disaster at the Mayo Clinic ER. I went there at the recommendation of my PCP. I was treated, actually mistreated, by ER physician Rick Arnold, MD. In my opinion he is incompetent. When I questioned him he became arrogant and had security sent to my room. I guess some doctors feel they are above explaining their treatment plan. Beware of the Mayo Clinic ER. He actually gave me medications to take that the pharmacist said were dangerous to take together. This is, in my opinion, a dangerous place especially if you have to deal with the incompetent "Dr." Rick Arnold. This, as it turns out, is the same "doctor" who treated my father when he was transported to the ER with heart attack symptoms at the request of his PCP. Arnold sent him home without a cardio consult and as it turns out he had two blockages in his heart in excess of 80% and was admitted days later by the cardiologist for surgery. I went to St. Joseph's Medical Center the next day and was treated with the dignity and respect that "Dr." Arnold proved incapable of providing.
25 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1993
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Ricky R Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Hospital, 5777 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ
Ricky R Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.