Dr. Ricky Bellard Is this you?

4.8

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Great doctor and an even better person.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Good Doc, good man. Easy to talk to.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

courteous. prompt, friendly, warm personality, patient

former patient that moved to Germany

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr. Bellard how do I find you again.????...you are the best dr.I've ever had..I moved back to town and they said you are gone...you where rite ...I shouldn't have went...You took the time to listen and I always respected and loved you ,I always listen, miss you ,where are you????

Best doctor out there!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Love, love this doctor!!!!!!! Been our doctor for over 15 years. My parents waited 2 years to become patients of his (he wasnt accepting new patients) . They love him too. They said he was worth the wait. We just moved to Texas, we wish we could take him with us. We will NEVER find another one as caring as this man!!!

PATIENT

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Excellent Dr. I would recommend him to my family and friends.Listens to you and doesn't push you through your appointment.A very professional Dr. with a good bed side manner.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

We are heartbroken that Dr Bellard is no longer with Sacred Heart. He has been our Dr for the past 25 years. He has always treated us with the up most respect and compassion. He listens to you as well a educates you about your medical condition. He has been our Dr and some where through the years he has become a friend. Sacred Heart is losing an exceptional compassionate Doctor.

WONDERFUL DR.,LOVE HIM DEARLY

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr. Bellard is the best Doctor I have ever had. I feel like he is my friend, he is so personable, so friendly, so sweet, and caring. He is so deciated to finding out your Ilnesses and treating them, he is never in a hurry to get you out of his office. I can't say enough good things about him. Sacred Heart is loosing the best Dr. they have. I do wish all the happiness in the world to him, and I am very sad he is Leaving, I just hope he will stay a Dr. somewhere, the patients need Doctors like Him, to me he is irreplaceable.

GREAT MAN

Posted on June 28th, 2013

I had just received a letter stating that Dr. Bellard is leaving Sacred Heart Medical Group I am saddened, because I have had him for 25 years and we have had a great dr patient relationship he knows how to take care of his patients and keeps you smiling, never in a bad mood always always very friendly, I have no clue where he is going or if he just is going to retire, I do not know and wish that I could follow him but I do wish hm the best of luck in whatever he is doing, just know that I am not a happy camper as of today because it is not going to be easy finding a new doctor!!

THE BEST!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2012

My family uses DR B & When I was old enough to not see my pediatrician anymore I started seeing him too! He is AWESOME! I've had a hard time finding other drs(dentist, GYN, etc) because he has truly spoilt me lol! He spends time with you & is not fishy to leave even though he is super busy. He is caring & does what is best for you but always considers what you think would be best for yourself! He is knows what he is talking about...never wrong on diagnosis. The waiting time is sometimes short & sometimes long. Is easy to get appoiments but not always when you need them because he is so good, he stays booked! The nurses are sweet & caring...could be a little more friendly at times but overall no complaints! The front desk are great...except for 1 new girl who is very rude! I will never leave my dr...he is the best. I recommend him for anyone!!! I wish he could handle all my problems (dentist, GYN, etc). Love him & the staff!!!

Great & Caring Doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bellard for many years as well as my husband & I would reccomend him to anyone, he is wonderful! I will stay under his care as long as he is in business. Good luck to him & his staff.