Dr. Ricky P Clay Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricky P Clay Jr?

Love him. He is such a kind sweet dr b

Dr. Clay is THE MAN!

My experience with Dr. Clay AND his staff is nothing but professional and top notch people. When Chicago didn't know what to do with me, I went to Mayo. They knew what to do and I had surgery the next day and came home 48 hrs later. Seeing him again 10 yrs later for another procedure, I can only report that if you have a need for plastic surgery/skull surgery... this is THE place to be and choose this man. You will NOT be disappointed with him or his team, including top notch MaryJo Batey!! Thanks to everyone, I look forward to getting back to diving and firefighting again and living life to the fullest at age 41!!

Rhinophyma Laser Surgery

I could find no Minnesota medical institution that could perform laser surgery on my rhinophyma. Finally, I contacted the Mayo Clinic, Rochester and learned that Dr. Ricky Clay had performed the procedure and was provided with an assessment appointment. Then a surgery date was scheduled. It was an almost one hour procedure done under general anesthesia. The result was what I would term excellent! After two weeks of 3 x a day dressing changes, I revisited Dr. Clay. He pronounced it a success and I am very pleast with the result. At 72 years of age, I feel like I have gained an improved outlook on life.