Dr. Ricky Sayegh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricky Sayegh?

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Most caring, thorough professional who was able to solve the most complex medical disorder that none of my previous doctors were able to diagnose or treat. I'm grateful to have Dr. Ricky Sayegh as my medical doctor and highly recommend him to anyone who needs an accomplished M.D..

I never write reviews, but for Dr. Rick Sayegh-- I have to!

Posted on October 21st, 2013

I am a 42 year old woman who used to teach in Yonkers and then got married and moved upstate. I randomly visit my family in Yonkers here and there, and it was a pleasant surprise to run into one of my old doctors, Dr. Rick, at Dunkin Donuts one morning. He seemed like he was in a rush, yet he still asked me how I was feeling. Of course I doubt he actually wanted to hear a response but I gave him a small complaint I've been having recently and he advised me to come into his office. I have been seeing my doctor in my hometown on a regular basis and he advised me that my complaints were nothing to worry about so I never bothered to follow up, but decided to take Doctor Rick up on the offer. Making the appointment was quick and easy, and thank God I did because he made a diagnosis that if not caught in time would have been very serious. When I got to his office, his staff actually remembered my name and greeted me warmly. I don't know why I ever stopped seeing Dr. Rick, and I have definitely learned my lesson. He is worth the 40+ minute drive it takes to get to him. He is my angel. I can't thank him enough!

Class act

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr Sayegh is a kind and compassionate person who truly cares about his patients and goes the extra mile. Yes there is a long wait but well worth it. He is the most intelligent and down to earth doc I had ever been too. I Have a chronic and lifethreatening vondition have ber

Filthy Office-Long Wait-Greedy Dr

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Not only will you wait 2+ hours every time you visit this Dr, he will require you to come in (so they can charge you) for non-medical items, such as administrative tasks and paperwork-things that every other Dr. of mine is more than happy to provide for an established patient without hassle or fee. This Dr. is not only rude, he had the audacity to demand money in order for him to speak with me on the phone (several hundred dollars for 10 min of his precious time, this is not a lie!) regarding my medical chart, from which my insurance company had requested clarification, and the Dr. refuses to acknowledge! A patient has the right (and Physicians have the obligation to provide)to ask their Dr. for clarification or explanation of their medical charts or diagnoses. I have never seen such unethical and greedy behaviour from a medical provider! I am shocked and appalled and my other doctors have advised me to report this Dr.'s actions, which I plan on doing. I would advise against seeing this Dr. at all costs-find someone else who actually cares for their patients' well-being, not just making as much money as possible.

VERY CARING DOCTOR!!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Rick Sayegh is very caring. He has been our doctor for years!!! He takes his time and explains everything to you!!! He checks everything so if you are going for a physical be ready it's not a five minute physical!!! Thanks to God first then Dr. Sayegh my husband and I would probably not be here today!!! My husband is a cancer survivor and I have severe heart disease and diabetes!!! I definitely recommend Dr. Rick Sayegh!! Yes, there is a long waiting period not all the time but I assure you it's worth the wait specially if it has to do with your health!!! So if you are tired of those five minute physical that all they do is take blood and tell you come back in few weeks what are you waiting for make that appointment!!!

Posted on July 7th, 2013

Rick is my rock. Helped me when I was very ill.

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Rick and the rest of the staff. He takes the time to get to know you and treats you as a person and not just a number. Dr. Rick cares about your health, both mentally and physically. I highly recommend him and his office for whatever ails you. Best doctor I have ever had!

Number 1

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Doc is the best, down to earth and speaks to you, not at you!

Best doctor I've ever been to

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Not only was dr Ricky sayegh a gentleman, he was simply the most caring & educated dr I've ever visited. He took his time (even knowing insurance barely pays the physician ) explaining what was wrong & what needed to be done about it in order to get better. He was 1st doctor out of 6 that gave me the correct diagnoses. So anyone reading this I would say before you waste your time seeing another non caring doctor you should visit dr Ricky sayegh.

What an amazing human being/physician

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Although Dr Sayegh is extremely busy he always makes time for patients and makes you feel like your his only patientHe's kind compassionate and extremely thorough He's down to earth and I can tell him anythingHe's the true definition of being a great human being as well as a doctor ...

Gentleman

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Rick is not just a great physician, he is a gentleman as well. Dr. Rick was soft spoken and empathetic when I explained to him my medical situation. I know he truly cares for those that are under his watch. It is very rare these days to find a primary care doctor who makes himself available to you 24/7. God bless you Dr. Rick-truly one of a kind!

best, saved my life

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I feel that maybe some patients dont understand the importance of having such a great MD. Yes you wait a long time but its well worth it. He is very kind and compassionate and spends his time with you explains everything in detail. he does all of the testing in his office and goes over the results with you. i see that there were some unhappy people previously but i cant say enough good things about him!