The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Riddell Scott has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
We found Dr. Scott via the clinic's website. The website stated that she specializes in psoriasis so we brought my son in for a consultation. While in the exam room, she asked my son to take off his shirt so she could see his rashes. While leaning against the sink and with her arms folded over her chest, she looked down at my son, not even coming close to him to examine him and stupidly asked "Do you want to get better?" I thought that was rather obvious. We were there to see a doctor because my son wanted to get well from his condition. It took a lot of restraint not to respond sarcastically that the reason we are there is so we can admire her beautiful, arrogant face. She recommended a very expensive medicine which we of course could not afford. The visit to this doctor was a total waste of time. She does not deserve even 1 star.
Brought my teenage son to see Dr. Riddell Scott and she was brusque and arrogant. She made my son even more uncomfortable than he already was. The only thing that saved the appointment was the super friendly nurse. My son made me promise that I would never bring him there again. He would rather suffer from the skin condition than be that uncomfortable again.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Riddell Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Riddell Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waconia, MN.