Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rie Aihara has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rie Aihara has the following 5 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
Dr. Rie Aihara has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Rie Aihara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This surgeon was a gift for me . She seems to possess high intelligence, compassion, experience and a developed gift for what she does. My breast surgery had no complications (lumpectomy ) and minimal side effects & scarring. She is high caliber and was the one who I relied upon most to support me through an otherwise scary time in my life.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Aihara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1993
New England Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRegional Breast Care, 8931 Colonial Center Dr Ste 301, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rie Aihara in this video.
Dr. Rie Aihara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.