Dr. Riffat Ashai Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Riffat Ashai?

Good Doctor - Bad Staff

Posted on December 17th, 2015

She has a great bedside manner and seems to be very knowledgeable. It took a while to find the right doctor for me, I feel good about our relationship and I think she has a good understanding of what will work for me and is not just passing out meds. The staff seems very immature and insensitive to their work atmosphere.

Accurate Diagnosis and Medication Assessment - Listens and takes into consideration patient experience

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Been a patient for 8 years. Excellent with medication. Listens to my experience and preference about medication and answers my questions thoughtfully and completely. She is a listener, not a talker, which accounts for some patient's reviews that claim she is "cold." I have found she focuses on listening, and is very professional and thorough. Her medication decisions have been more accurate than any other psychiatrist I've had. My life is much more calm than before I worked with her. Highly recommend Dr. Ashai

Second Time Wrong Meds, Went to hospital

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Before I went to the hospital by 911, I couldn't reach her. She has put me on the wrong meds twice, which gave me a bad reaction. The last time I had to visit the hospital. I fired her from the hospital. My company needed sick bank paperwork from me and I had to pay for a form to say she was my doctor. She didn't send the form off or give me my money back. I would not have anyone I know or don't know use her. I don't feel confident in her skills after my hospital stay. And, not being able to get in touch with her, when I was in crisis, is unprofessional to her profession.

Posted on May 18th, 2016