Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rikki J Scoggin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rikki J Scoggin has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rikki J Scoggin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rikki J Scoggin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Happening to be in that building a note taped on office says Dr. Scoggins will closing her New Braunfels'.office. I am dependent on prescription to survive. I called, a CD of records will be sent. I have not received it. I was told to call and let them know what scrpts I would need prior to finding a new doctor. Calling back to do that I was told to call my pharmacy. One script needed to be picked up from their office. That was two, three days ago. Today there is no answer in that office. That tells much about that doctor's concern for herr patients. There has been not notice of her closing her office in the mail. Had I not happened to be across the hall and noticed the closing notice I would have, when I ran out of refills, discovered she was not longer there. That would have meant locating another doc in a small town, lab work down and I don't know how long to get a prescription. Last time this happened it took about an week for me to react, in 16 days I was in the ER. This is the way our medical community operates now. Little concern for patients. HMO rule and to make a profit, patient consideration must be minimized. 4.
21 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Rikki J Scoggin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rikki J Scoggin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holdenville, OK.