Dr. Riley P Lloyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Riley P Lloyd?

So kind and caring

Dr.Lloyd is so kind and caring. He is gentle & really listened to my concerns. I felt very safe and comfortable with him.

Dr. Lloyd is the he BEST!

Doctors don't get better than him

Dr. Lloyd has been my go-to physician for all things female--I have been seeing him for over fifteen years, and he has done one major and two other minor surgeries for me (absolutely necessary). While he is a brilliant surgeon, he is not at all eager to cut. He is bright, humane, understands the complexities of female anatomy and changes that go along with life changes, growing older, and ups and downs with weight control. His use of bioidentical hormones to treat menopausal symptoms has been a life-saver for me. I also took both my daughters to him at the appropriate times, and I'm not sure what he said to them, but I believe his conversations with them set them on a right path in their relationship to their bodies and sexuality. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He has been entirely professional, but i consider him a friend and sometimes counselor, even though neither of the latter are really his job. He has the patient's best interests at heart at all times, and though he has a busy practice, when he gets into the exam room, he is patient, kind and insightful in addition to being an excellent surgeon and diagnostician. He has a wonderful office staff who are welcoming and kind. Thank you for many years of excellent health care.

Patient

He is so awesome ! Great bedside manners before and after surgery, very knowledgeable of my illness, most importantly encourage me to live a more healthier life.

I highly recommend Dr Lloyd

BEST dr EVER

I went to Dr Lloyd for the first time yesterday. I've been dealing with thyroid issues (hyp and hashimoto's)for a few years. And my most recent labs have shown i am low Testosterone and Estrogen dominant. I exercise 4x a week doing interval training, weight training and cardio and i haven't lost barley any weight. I also am gluten free and 99% organinc. I eat very healthy. I am spinning my wheels trying to lose weight. I truly believe Dr Lloyd is going to get me on track with my hormones . He acknowledged that i am low testosterone where as other dr's just weren't concerned. I have other Auto immune issues that he recognized. I've been suffering for a long time and i think a change is going to happen with dr Lloyd. His bedside manner was the best i've ever recieved , his knowlegde and compassion were top notch!!! He is a good hour from my house, but I feel i've hit the jack pot with Dr Lloyd and he is worth the drive!!!

Nice man, great practice.

I saw Dr. Llyod at his office at 800 Austin in Evanston. It was my first visit with him and he was really thorough. Just a very nice guy, very personable and asked a lot of questions. He made a lot of recommendations that I found helpful, including a health regimen/detox plan to regulate my hormones. I went in there just to get one thing checked out and I ended up feeling like I got a full assessment. He really took his time and I never felt as though he was rushing through the appointment. I plan on sticking with him from now on as my primary OB/GYN.

Doesn't get any better than this

I have been going to Dr. Lloyd for about ten years. He has provided excellent medical care to me and both my daughters. Both of my daughters had appointments with him before entering college. He still asks how they are even though they are both married and on their own (in other states). His office manager, Ellen is smart, kind and helpful. His nurses are efficient and competent. Once in awhile it takes a little longer than expected to get in to see him (but not usually)--it is ALWAYS worth it when it is your turn because he is patient, answers any and all questions you have, offers "natural" remedies when other kinds of medical options are not really necessary. Yet he also performed a necessary surgery on me and "fixed" the problems. If he ever moved out of the area, I'm not sure how I could find the same quality and type of care.

LOVE THIS DOCTOR

He is the most caring and kind doctor I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He was there with me in my pregancy 110% of the way. Love him and the staff.

Great Doctor, very comprehensive.

Dr. Riley P Lloyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.