Dr. J R Stringham Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. J R Stringham?

Great Doctor!

Very competent, sincerely nice, highly talented!

Dr. Stringham genuin..

Dr. Stringham genuinely cares about his patients and is so kind. He takes the time to answer any questions you have. He really wants to see his patients' pain improve and shows empathy towards his patients .

Dr stringham takes t..

Dr stringham takes the time to make sure that i understand the what the treatment plan is and what could be the outcome from the treatment. Very workable in trying different treatments

kind, gentle and tho..

kind, gentle and thorough. Dr Stringham takes time to answer al my concerns and questions. He conducts himself and staff with the highest level of professionalism

kind, gentle and tho..

I think he is a very..

I think he is a very nice guy. He always tries to be honest with you on what he is gonna do and what you can expect from him. I think he is a great doctor.

Our experience with ..

Our experience with Dr. stringham has been a positive one always. He is very personable and caring. We would recommend his care to others.

Dr. Stringham is ver..

Dr. Stringham is very thorough and personable. He gives awesome instructions and explains things thoroughly. The facility is nice and comfortable. The staff is efficient and friendly.

K.A.

This doctor Stringham is a great man. He has improved my life a great deal. I am now able to work. And take care of my family. He is very good at his job no problems ever. Can help me with any questions I have.

Very Nice and Helpful

Every time I come to this facility the staff is so helpful. Dr. Stringham is very nice and is helping me become pain free. I appreciate all help and support he has given me in reaching my goal.

Very Caring, Strongly Recommended

Dr Stringham has been very caring to me. He has provided all the information that I needed to understand my treatment. I feel certain that when my treatment is done I will be much better. I have recommended Dr Stringham to several of my friends.

Greatest Experience

Absolutely the greatest experience that I have had dealing with the issues with my lower back. Professional Staff. Dr. Stringham takes the time to talk to you and walks you through the procedure. Awesomeness !

Dr. J R Stringham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.