Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oyesiji A Arojojoye has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oyesiji A Arojojoye has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Arojojoye has a receptionist named Mary. She is very rude! She is not helpful, talks to patients as if they are idiots who don't know and don't understand anything! She is a very insensitive and very unpleasant ! The worst receptionist I have ever dealt with. It wasn't on one occasion, it's pretty much every time I talk to her. People like her should not work with the public!
I thoroughly enjoy my visits to Dr. Arojojoye he's a very good physician who has a broad understanding of medicine and spends an ample amount of time with his patients. He makes you understand what's going on in detail and it very understanding. The office is very modern and clean. The nurse is friendly and is helpful. Overall I recommend Dr. Arojojoye to everyone I've had nothing but great experiences.
First of all I am 31 year old and I have hypertension and went to 2 different Drs and they were both giving me medications and none of them was trying to figure out WHY? Being young in this situation there's gotta be a reason.... Dr Arojojoye listens, takes his time and I am extremely happy for having him as my Dr and will recommend him to any friends...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Coney Island Hospital
Dr. Oyesiji A Arojojoye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oyesiji A Arojojoye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.