Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rim Bannout
Dr. Rim Bannout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bannout is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center, Jps Health Network and JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington. She speaks English.
Dr. Rim Bannout has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rim Bannout has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Rim Bannout is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This doctor is the very worst of the worst. Her lack of care and inability to treat with appropriate medications almost cost me my life, twice! Over the course of many months she failed time after time, after time to correct the treatment (lack there of). She is rude, dismissive, curt, arrogant to the extreme and just a terrible, all around jerk. Not to mention she failed at stabilizing my cardiovascular health. Needless to say she never spent any time with me at all except when I dragged a friend in and she seemed more concerned about that friend the next appointment I had with her than with my health. She was always in a hurry, three times in a row canceled my appointments, finally after the third attempt I raised Cain and shouted at the top of my lungs just to get her attention. That was the day I made certain to have her resign me to another cardiologist on staff at JPS. Of course it wasn't the ER at JPS that twice failed to solve the problem, nor this doctor, nor the next cardiologist. Instead it was myself bringing up how about a daily Calcium Cannel Blocker. Only that solved the problems. This doctor is Awful and I only hope and pray she has the sheer stupidity to try and sue me for stating the truth as well as the facts.
Dr. Bannout is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plaza Medical Center
Jps Health Network
JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
24 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rim Bannout accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Peter Smith Hospital, 1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rim Bannout in this video.
Dr. Rim Bannout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.