Have you seen Dr. Rima M Bachuwa?

Finally a doctor who listens, answers questions and finds answers for you. After seeing multiple gynecologists, urologist, GI, Dr. Bachuwa finally figured out what was wrong with me. She is proactive and doing everything she can to help me.

Patient

I normally don't do these reviews but Dr. Bachuwa is an amazing doctor! She delivered by daughter this past year and I couldn't of asked for a better dr! She's straight to the point, answers and solves any concerns or health problems. I highly recommend her!

Patient

I highly recommend Dr. Bachuwa. I was treated wonderful. I went in for my third c-section with much scar tissue. Dr. Bachuwa did a great job removing the scar tissue and delivering my baby. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She takes her time to discuss any problems questions and concerns with her patients.

Review of Dr Rima Bachuwa

SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.I AM REALLY VERY IMPRESSED.

Dr. Rima M Bachuwa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elyria, OH.