Dr. Rima G Kopelman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rima G Kopelman?

Ignored when I told her what she suggested was not doing anything (6 Advil a day and excersize). Ignored and not acknowledged when I said I found something that helped and is recognized as a legit treatment in the professional medical community (TENS unit). "I don't have a magic wand that I can wave to fix everything"- Dr. Rima Kopelman, 2016

I have seen so many doctors and none were able to diagnose me. Dr. Kopelman, put me through so many tests and was able to diagnose with me Lupus. She is very aggressive. My lupus under controll, and I have been pain free for so long. I would never change doctors. I recommend her.

Save yourself time and aggravation and don't download the Healow app. that all the doctor's offices are recommending. It is a waste of time. Does not work at all. And you receive messages from Healow that they solved your problem and your case is closed.

Wonderful Doctor

I've been going to Dr Kopelman for several years and am very happy with the care she has given me. She takes a lot of time to talk and go over any problems and I have had an excellent outcome with a very difficult and complicated condition. The office staff could be more polite, but I like the fact that you are seen promptly, no waiting around. On average I wait 5-10 minutes to see the Dr. The nurses are very friendly and helpful.

Worst rhemotologist i have ever been to in the past 5 years. Not caring, very rude mean manner. Tends to just suggest a psychologist to solve any of your problems. Took 3 weeks just to make an appointment with the office, Definitely do not recommend.

Front desk staff can be rude sometimes but she's great!

have been trying to make an appointment for eight days now,then finally got a call back but missed the call,when i did call back got thee rudest person.totally unprofessional,hard to beleive the doctor actually has patients

Failed to diagnose my condition. Recommended a psychiatrist. Because of her I have had ruptured tendons and joint damage due to undiagnosed arthritis

Great followup

She spends plenty of time with you. Always calls personally with all lab work.