Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rimantas S Zalepuga has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 12
after spending over a month going to my primary doctor and taking several different prescriptions and nothing worked, I was sent over to Dr. Zalepuga. and after an initial appointment a decided plan was agreed up- I had the procedure and did have a couple of complications (not his doing) but am now on the road to recovery- I would highly recommend him-
He's a complete joke. I've been to him for post gallbladder surgery issues. He threw fits because he had to do tests. He didn't really care and wouldn't even tell me what the results were until I basically had to call five times and get an appointment. When I had multiple people tell me what's going on and I told him, he laughed called me a liar and said that all WOMEN complain of pain when there is no pain! His office couldn't keep their paperwork in order or even with them if their lives depended on it. They would lose files within five minutes of having them. His nurses who set up outside appointments couldn't fill out paperwork right so no test would be done. He is a joke who thinks he is always right and the patient (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WOMAN) is always wrong! If you are told to see him RUN AWAY!!!!
He does not seem serious about diagnosing your problem. The surgery is dirty and small. The surgery anesthiseologist is rude and unprofessional. I never saw Dr. Zalepuga until the colonoscopy was over. Another older man was in the surgery room. When I asked where the doctor was, I was told "Elvis is in the house."
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Rimantas S Zalepuga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Disease Specialists, 5715 21st Ave W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rimantas S Zalepuga in this video.
Dr. Rimantas S Zalepuga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.