Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rimma R Polotskaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rimma R Polotskaya has the following 17 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Anxiety Disorders
Showing 5 of 10
Several members of the staff have very poor communication skills (people skills), are rude when patient's arrive, and don't take the time to explain everything that's happening. Doctor is constantly bickering with the staff which makes for a very unprofessional environment. Doctor also doesn't make follow-up calls to patient's and has her staff do it, who then cannot explain the significance of the results. very dissatisfied with experience. would not recommend.
Dr. Polotskaya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Rimma R Polotskaya accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Medical Group, 1412 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL
Dr. Rimma R Polotskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.