Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rina G Khatri MD
Dr. Rina G Khatri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD . She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rina G Khatri has 3 locations
401 N Broadway St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Rina G Khatri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rina G Khatri has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rina G Khatri - Posted on June 10th, 2010
10 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Rina G Khatri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rina G Khatri's office for more information.
1800 Orleans St Baltimore, MD : (410) 955-7911
6569 N Charles St Ste 201 Towson, MD : (443) 849-3051
401 N Broadway St Baltimore, MD 21287
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rina G Khatri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.