Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rina K Shinn has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 11
Three years after my breast lift and implants, they still look awful and I am ashamed of how I look. I was not seeking perfection, just to not have my breast sag and to look fuller. I wish I would have done my research and had them done by a real plastic surgeon. My breasts are now horribly scarred from the lift. My nipples actually turned black, and she tried to keep them on and from rotting. Her "methods" are less than garage variety butchery. Please do not let this person do your breast and definately not a nipple/breast lift.
Please take your time to research this doctor. She is a board certified general surgeon, not certified in any other field. It doesn't matter how many organizations she belongs too, it does not make her qualified. Each time I would go in, there would be new staff, to include nurses and front office. This says something about her managment skills.
Excellent staff. However, I wish I would have done my research before going to see Dr. Shinn. She is not a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon. I have had to see another doctor to have them fix my implants. Do your research. She says she is a member of the Association of Breast Surgeons and Association of Cosmetic Surgery, but all she has done is pay the annual due to become a member so she can hang the certificate on the wall. DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Dr. Shinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Rina K Shinn accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdonis Aesthetics, 1515 Fortino Blvd Ste 140, Pueblo, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rina K Shinn in this video.
Dr. Rina K Shinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.