Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen
Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yuma, AZ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen - Posted on February 26th, 2018
I didn’t have a problem with the Dr but her assistant Clarissa needs to learn how to do her job. After going in to get wax cleared from my ear I ended up in the ER with equalibriam problems and vomiting that plagued me for 4 months. She used such force to squirt water in my ear that she perforated the membrane according to the ENT I saw after. I have also had problems trying to get referrals, and prescriptions refilled without calling numerous times.
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTERNAL MEDICINE OF YUMA LLC, 2285 S Elks Ln, Yuma, AZ
Dr. Rinely R Aguiar-Olsen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.