3.1

Great Patient Care

Dr. Patel is the kind of doctor you want him to be. What do I mean by that? He will suggest things that are a way of traditional medicine, but when I mentioned that I wanted to be as drug free as possible and to use natural remedies, he understood and works with me along those lines. He is a very pleasant Dr. and he truly cares about his patients. He takes time and listens to their concerns and will address every one of them. I am very satisfied with him being my doctor.

This was my family's first visit with this doctor as we're new to the area, and our visit was pleasant, timely and painless; especially since I'm not a fan of doctor offices.

- poor professional skills of diagnosing problems- never response patient's emergency call when he's on call- irresponsible behavior while taking care of in-patient patient

VERY disappointed

Just recently had an appointment with Dr. Patel and was hopeful that him being young and in a smaller practice that it would be an positive experience. I would say that it wasn't. I went in for a physical and was out the door in 15 minutes. It wasn't busy, I didn't wait, but he clearly was not interested in earning me as a customer. I clearly let him know that I was looking for a family doctor for my family and myself because we'd just recently moved to the area and didn't have one. His answer..."Oh that's great." I was shocked by the lack to caring or interest in any of the information I was giving him about really trying to find someone to help my family. Not to mention when he walked in, he said "Great to see you again. How are things." I had never seen him before and I let him know that. Again, no response.If you want a quick antibiotic, go to see him. He'll get you in and out in 10 minutes. But if you actually want someone that attempts to earn your business or pretends to care, then go somewhere else. This isn't your guy.

Dr. Risheet R Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.