Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rishi G Anand has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rishi G Anand has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 20
He is a very caring doctor who takes the time to listen. He has been working on my A-fib for over six years and I am completely satisfied with what he as done.
My husband presented with 3 fainting spells within a period of 3 hours and was admitted to Holy Cross Hospital's ER. Dr Anand was one of the team of cardiologists who finally discovered my husband's heart's electrical impulse issues and immediately corrected the problem within 24 hours. He carefully explained the procedure and skillfully implanted Rob's pacemaker and monitored his progress throughout our brief hospital stay. Holy Cross is very fortunate to have on staff a cardiologist and surgeon of his caliber.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Rishi G Anand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHOLY CROSS MEDICAL GROUP CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 4725 N Federal Hwy Ste 401, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rishi G Anand, MD - Internal Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL, in this video.
Dr. Rishi G Anand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.