Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rishi R Bakshi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Rishi R Bakshi has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Rishi R Bakshi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bakshi. He is friendly and genuinely cares about his clients. I have a herniated disk and pinched sciatic nerve, and received an epidural injection from another doctor that was a very painful process and didn't help at all. Dr. Bakshi worked with my limited insurance, and was very mindful of cost as we pursued treatment options. I received an epidural injection from Dr. Bakshi and I didn't even know he had done it until I actually saw it on the x-ray! Within a week I had a very substantial reduction in pain. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bakshi. He's helped to give me my life back!
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Rishi R Bakshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Michigan Health System, 325 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ste 100, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Rishi R Bakshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.