Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rishi K Rastogi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I've been seeing Dr. Rastogi for 2 years now. This is the first time I've visited this website, and I strongly disagree with all of the negative comments down below. I take those comments personally, just because I get the impression that Dr. Rastogi is a good person who cares about people. There are few people in this world that do!! I go to him for my diabetes because my family doctor referred me over. I could not be happier. Dr. Rastogi tells me how to take my medicines in a very easy to understand way, and listens to your questions. He does not use medical jargon when explaining stuff, which I appreciate. I feel like I finally understand what diabetes can do to your body, and I really feel the motivation to be healthier now. I don't have the impression that his office is disorganized and I think his staff is professional. My honest, genuine opinion and recommendation: if you want to enjoy life again, learn how to control your diabetes! Dr. Rastogi is your man!
Dr. Rastogi is very polite, and has great bedside manner. I have seen him for maybe a few visits, but every time I go, he knows just what to say to keep me motivated in losing weight. I feel very comfortable around him and his staff, and I would highly recommend anyone with diabetes to seek treatment from Dr. Rastogi.
Dr. Rastogi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Rishi K Rastogi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRishi K Rastogi Md, 10 Lasalle St, Vineland, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rishi K Rastogi in this video.
Dr. Rishi K Rastogi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Vineland, NJ.