Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rishindra M Reddy
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Vascular Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy has the following 7 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Reddy saved my life after my double lung transplant while I was in ICU. I am going on 9 years post transplant. Doing so well. I even went back to work as night charge in an assisted living facility. He has enthusiasm and happy energy. He was so positive that I gained courage from him. Thank you so much Dr. Reddy.
I fee very lucky that Dr Reddy was my surgeon , l had a very difficult surgery with good outcomes, he is a caring doctor , he answered all mine and my husbands questions, he never rushed through a visit. I am here almost two years post op spending time with my two year old grandson, I feel truly blessed for that. I spent 2 weeks at the University of Michigan and the care was outstanding.
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Rishindra M Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.