Have you seen Dr. Rishon H Stember?

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr. Stember is the kindest, most professional psychiatrist I have ever known. He has changed my life and I will always be grateful.

great psychopharmacologist

I saw Dr. Stember initially because he took my insurance plan. My job changed a few months ago (and my insurance changed) so he no longer accepted my plan. He offered to help me find another psychiatrist in-network with my new plan, but by this point, I had seen firsthand what a uniquely caring, qualified, competent, thorough psychiatrist he is - and there was no way I was willing to switch! I called my new insurance plan and (after some headache) it turns out that I have out of network benefit options so I can just pay Dr. Stember's fees out of pocket and the insurance will reimburse me a part. To be honest, no matter what the reimbursement was - I knew I would stick with Dr. Stember, It is SO rare - ESPECIALLY in psych - to land with a doctor who always has your best interest at heart and goes the extra mile for you. I trust Dr. Stember implicitly, and for my mental health care, this is everything. I feel exceedingly lucky to be treated by him, at any price point.

AMAZING PSYCHIATRIST!

Dr. Stember is an true gem. He is just the wisest, most knowledgable, intuitive scholar. He is so experienced, so well-read, and at the same time actually so understated about the fact that he knows more than pretty much anyone in this field. He is incredibly kind, earnest, and gentle - he gives so much thought to my case and to my problems and my history - I sometimes feel like I don't even deserve to have such an amazing expert taking such thoughtful and attentive care of me (but maybe there I go with some of that poor self-esteem he's been helping me work on :) He is wonderful. Hands down. I honestly feel like I won the lottery. If there is any way he is taking new patients still, make an appointment. I cannot say enough about how fortunate his patients are to have him.

LOVE him - best allergist around

My whole family is treated by Dr. Stember (we're an allergic bunch!!) I just can't say enough good things about this man. I trust him completely (obviously - or I wouldn't be sending my kids!) He is truly a gem and when we discovered him (referral from a friend), we just couldn't believe our luck. I never question a word he says (which is unusual for my personality) and it is such a relief to feel completely at ease and taken care of by your doctor. He is simply the best.

Great doctor

I was referred to Dr. Stember by my internist after developing complex skin allergies that no one could seem to figure out. I was skeptical at first because I had such a frustrating time trying to get a diagnosis and treatment already. Dr. Stember immediately put me at ease, and his experience and competence was just evident as he evaluated me. He correctly diagnosed me and I am now so relieved (and itch-free!) I refer all my friends to him because you know you will be going to the top of the field.

Lucky to be his patient

Most other allergists I have tried are, to varying degrees, rushed, inexperienced, and overconfident. When I finally got to Dr. Stember, I felt like I was in some kind of movie of how your doctor is SUPPOSED to be. He is clearly very experienced but not at all showing off - just quietly competent in a way that makes me feel like I would trust him with my life. He takes time to listen and respond to all my concerns. He is thoughtful, caring, careful, and a brilliant physician. My allergies were always difficult to understand and control and Dr. Stember was the only one to get to the bottom if it and to work tirelessly to get me better. I feel like I won the lottery when I found him as my allergist.

Fantastic, experienced allergist

Dr. Stember is an incredibly thoughtful and thorough physician with a great bedside manner. He has a very clear expertise in allergy that must come from his many years of practice. He spent over 30 minutes with me at the initial consultation and took the time to answer every single question I had. His office staff and nursing staff is also great, which makes my regularly scheduled allergy shots easy to get through. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stember to anyone.

Dr. Rishon H Stember is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.

Dr. Rishon H Stember Is this you?