Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita M Hadley has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rita M Hadley has the following 5 expertise
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Dr. Rita M Hadley has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 28
I had my DS with Dr. Rita back in 2005 ,and she was stern about what I was required to do, accepting no excuses. That tough love is vital with the DS, so I appreciated that. On the other hand, she is very kind and supportive, cheering me on the whole way. My only real complaint was that her staff would not accept the information I gave them about the nutritional needs of a DS patient. I stopped going for follow up when one of them published inaccurate nutritional recommendations in a book she had written. I saw that as a determination to keep dispensing bad advice. In all fairness, though, there are VERY FEW surgeon's staff or nutritionists that give sound nutritional advice to DS patients. We figure it out ourselves and share with others.
I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for over 4 years. I have NEVER been put off, or made to wait for a treatment. Dr. Rita is a real superstar and has a great reputation in her field. I have read the other ratings on this site, and could not disagree more with the comments. She is extremely caring and concerned about her patients. I would recommend her for any kind of surgery. I would trust her with my life (and have).
Dr. Anderson, who is now returned to her maiden name, Hadley, operated on me in 2007 and I found her to be caring. I just saw her recently (this week) and her demeanor has COMPLETELY changed. I found her to be rude, condescending, and franking a b*tch - which is somewhat difficult for me to say. I am now seeking another surgeon as this latest encounter has caused me to question my confidence in her.
21 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Rita M Hadley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Surgical Associates, 2945 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Rita M Hadley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.