Dr. Rita Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Chow?

Highly Recommend

Dr. Chow is an excellent and well-mannered ID physician. She is very knowledgeable and caring. In addition, she spends time with her patients to explain lab and imaging results, her assessment after a physical examination, and future plans for continual medical care. I have yet to meet a physician like Dr. Chow. The front desk staff members, on the other hand, are a different story. A few

Not My Choice

Put it this way I will never hope to see her again after being refered by her to another clinic and sent back to her in excruciating pain,despite the pleading of a nurse on my behalf she sent me home knowing I traveled from another state that way her bedside manner sucks...and all the other issues I have with her could fill a book.

She is my Doctor!

She is very good and I am blessed to have found her to be my doctor!

Dr. Rita Chow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.