Dr. Rita A Hart Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rita A Hart?

Down Syndrome

Dr Hart was very reassuring with her knowledge of this disability and after having a bad experience with another pediatrician, I feel confident that she has the knowledge and experience to ensure the best care is given to my daughter.

I was given an appointment and then told it cannot be for a first time appointment. Did not get an appointment for my sick daughter unless I wanted to wait until the end of the week. Not willing to wait 5 days to get an appointment for a sick 4 yr old.

Love her!!

Not only do I love Dr.Hart but my both my kids do too!!! She is a wonderful Dr and takes her time and really listens to what your concerns are. She is wonderful with kids and her office is very kid friendly. I never have to fight my kids to go see her, they get very excited to see Dr.Hart!!! Wonderful Wonderful Dr!!!!

super caring doctor!

Dr. Hart is amazing! My now 3 year old have a lot of ear aches and in turn was super scared of nurses & Doctors. So I moved from office to office. We then came to Dr.Hart and my daughter was at ease. Dr. Hart "worked" on her lovey first before she even looked at her. This made my daughter laugh & actually let Dr. Hart look at her sore ears. I now have two little girls & will never leave Dr. Hart!

I take both of my children to Dr. Hart. She is very caring and spends ample time with us. We moved out of the immediate area and still see her for the children's healthcare needs.