Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita J Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
When I became pregnant I thought it was a miracle, and then I was devastated to learn that my pregnancy was ectopic and I needed surgery right away to save my life. Dr. Hsu not only saved my life by providing me with a flawless operation (I don't think I'll even have a scar), she helped me to cope emotionally and gave me hope that with help I could have a successful pregnancy some day. I owe her my life many times over.
I have been a patient of Dr. Hsu's for 25 years - seeing her each and every one of those years at least once, more if had issues or when I was pregnant with my daughter. She always has a beautiful smile on her face, has always spent time with me inquiring about family, work, etc. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is also one of the few doctors who actually called me personally at home when there was an issue with my health and discussed it with me in a calm, caring and upfront manner about a plan - and then scheduled me back for an appointment. That was about 22 years ago. I will never forget it. She has cried with me in losing a husband, and shared joy with me in a remarriage and pregnancy that I didn't think I would ever have. In her exam rooms, pictures of hundreds of babies and children adorn the walls. All children that she has delivered. I was just in her office today, and am always thrilled to see photos of my now 10 year old daughter from birth to current, as she keeps photos sent to her for Christmas etc. and always finds a place for them. When I see her in public, the grocery store or other, she will always stop to say hello. I have been so blessed to call her my physician. I would highly recommend her!! She is an angel.
Dr. Hsu was nice, but if you're the type of person who likes their doctor to be there for your needs Dr. Hsu is the not the OB for you, she brushed me off, called me by a different name then my own, didn't answer all my questions and the ones she did answer it was a quick YES or NO, I changed OB's because I am so dis satisfied with her, No I would not recommend her to anyone.
33 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Rita J Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWenatchee Valley Medical Center, 933 Red Apple Rd, Wenatchee, WA
Dr. Rita J Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.