Dr. Rita Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Hsu?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2017

It took me 6 months to get in as a new patient. It was well worth the wait. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hsu. She has great bedside manner. She explains everything thoroughly. A very knowledgeable, kind and professional. Very happy to have a doctor that I trust.

Dr. Hsu saved my life

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

When I became pregnant I thought it was a miracle, and then I was devastated to learn that my pregnancy was ectopic and I needed surgery right away to save my life. Dr. Hsu not only saved my life by providing me with a flawless operation (I don't think I'll even have a scar), she helped me to cope emotionally and gave me hope that with help I could have a successful pregnancy some day. I owe her my life many times over.

Awesome Doctor!!

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hsu's for 25 years - seeing her each and every one of those years at least once, more if had issues or when I was pregnant with my daughter. She always has a beautiful smile on her face, has always spent time with me inquiring about family, work, etc. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is also one of the few doctors who actually called me personally at home when there was an issue with my health and discussed it with me in a calm, caring and upfront manner about a plan - and then scheduled me back for an appointment. That was about 22 years ago. I will never forget it. She has cried with me in losing a husband, and shared joy with me in a remarriage and pregnancy that I didn't think I would ever have. In her exam rooms, pictures of hundreds of babies and children adorn the walls. All children that she has delivered. I was just in her office today, and am always thrilled to see photos of my now 10 year old daughter from birth to current, as she keeps photos sent to her for Christmas etc. and always finds a place for them. When I see her in public, the grocery store or other, she will always stop to say hello. I have been so blessed to call her my physician. I would highly recommend her!! She is an angel.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Hsu was nice, but if you're the type of person who likes their doctor to be there for your needs Dr. Hsu is the not the OB for you, she brushed me off, called me by a different name then my own, didn't answer all my questions and the ones she did answer it was a quick YES or NO, I changed OB's because I am so dis satisfied with her, No I would not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on June 12th, 2017