Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rita Jain has the following 14 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Dr. Rita Jain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 48
My Internal Medicine MD recommended her when I critically needed a referral for a doctor of her specialty. She is caring, knowledgeable, concerned about her patient's care, never in a hurry, punctual, and has an excellent bedside manner. I should know, she came to see me in the hospital when I needed her.
I can see that some of these posts donât understand endocrinology. If you donât help the doctor then you canât help yourself. Dr. Jain is a caring doctor that will get your issue under control. However you the patient must do the work. Just taking an Rx isnât the fix. She can tailor what will work for you. Her guidance is just the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Rita Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAccess Endocrinology Llc, 830 Executive Ln Ste 150, Rockledge, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rita Jain in this video.
Dr. Rita Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.