Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow
Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wixom, MI. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Mclaren Macomb Hospital. Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow has the following 14 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Occupational Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Family Planning
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 20
Incompetent. Incapable of critical thought and unwilling to consider all possible diagnoses. Has no respect for neither patient nor their input. Consistently neglected and underestimated the severity of my condition(s). My experiences were disappointing, frustrating, and downright concerning - did far more harm than good.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWixom Health Center, 29600 S Wixom Rd, Wixom, MI
Dr. Rita R Khaneja-Sharrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wixom, MI.