Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita G Kilgore has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rita G Kilgore has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Rita G Kilgore has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rita G Kilgore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
When I call to make appointments they usually fit me in the following day. If it is an emergency they do that very same day and the only time they left me waiting for more than 5 minutes was when i did not have an appointment. She is so friendly and such a good doctor. My daughter has been going with her since she was 4 months old, now 2.
Office staff lax on calling back and faxing medical records when asked SEVERAL times. Dr. Kilgore took lots of time with us during our first visit. Very caring personality. Gave us the strange advice for our 2 week old son to feed him 4 oz and he'll sleep 4 hours. Recommended this for each and every feeding. Didn't find that possible or logical at this age. Dr. Kilgore didn't call me back when she'd invited me to "call anytime". I had a very important question regarding feeding and her medical assistant didn't call me back either. It was too late when they finally did get around to it.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
37 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1981
St Joseph Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rita G Kilgore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Vista, AZ.