Dr. Rita Landman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Landman?

Great Doctor

Posted on December 20th, 2015

What a wonderful doctor. She spends time with you and explains everything in layman terms. The office staff is also great. Can't ask for more than that.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Love the doctor, HATE the office.

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Landman is stellar in every way as my doctor in monitoring my thyroid condition which involves several nodules requiring a variety of different types of evaulations. She is highly organized, reviews my charts with me thoroughly and explains carefully, to my understanding,our next step and the timeframe for it. My experience is that the office operation, most importantly getting to speak with her or clarifying information through staff at front desk or via a phone call is almost impossible. Most often requiring that they call back which coomplicates an already awkward situation. Dr. Landman herself is quite the opposite of the confusion and it just makes the situation stand out even more.

Posted on January 1st, 2011

Dr. Landman is a great doctor. She knows her stuff. But what I really like is the team approach to my care. She always seeks my input on treatments and will suggest alternatives if I have objections or concerns. I have been diabetic for over 20 years and had always had difficulties keeping my blood glucose under control. I started seeing Dr. Landman about 5 years ago and have had excellent control since.

Posted on March 29th, 2017