Dr. Rita Laracuente Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Laracuente?

The Best Primary Care Physician In Orlando

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Dr. Laracuente has been my primary care physician for the past five years and I don't think that I could find a better doctor any where. I have a complex medical history with some rare side effects that most doctors don't know much about because they are so specific to my injury. I have seen countless other doctors over the years seeking treatment and Dr. Laracuente is the ONLY doctor that actually went out on her own and researched the condition and takes it seriously. She also listens to me and treats me as an individual instead of just sticking to the same standard of care and treating me like every other patient. She takes her time with each visit and doesn't rush. She will take as much time as I need to make sure she addresses all of my concerns. She doesn't rush through my concerns. She takes as long as I need and she makes sure I understand what's going on. She doesn't just take her time to explain it to me, she also makes sure my family understands what's going on as well. She makes sure that I have all the equipment and supplies that I need. If I run out of refills on any prescription she gets the new prescription called in to the pharmacy right away so I'm never without any medication. She is also great about ordering lab work and other tests when they are needed. Overall she is by far the best primary care physician I have ever worked with. I have never known any other doctor that cares about their patients as much as Dr. Laracuente cares about hers and I've dealt with plenty of doctors all over the country. Dr. Laracuente is definitely the best.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Laracuente is an excellent physician. She always takes the time to explain what is going on as well as listens to all my concerns/questions and takes her time to not only answer them but makes sure that I understand her answers. She is on top of making sure I always have my prescriptions refilled on time (even the ones she has to write every month because they're not automatically refilled) as well as works with myself and my pharmacist to change prescriptions based on my changing needs or changes with my insurance. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've seen. She also has a very courteous, professional staff. I have been her patient for mamany years and I would recommend her to anybody.

EXCELLENT Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Laracuente's for four years. Prior to switching to her, I was hospitalized often (sometimes twice a month) due to acute UTI's. Since she took over my care I have mainly been able to manage my UTI's at home with oral antibiotics. I also suffered from severe muscle spasms and she was immediately able to prescribe the right medication to stop my spasms. I have a severe injury that causes me a great deal of pain in about 85% of my body as well as severe nausea. Dr. Laracuente has no problem prescribing medicine to keep my pain and nausea under control. If I get sick in between appointments there is never a problem to do a urine or blood culture and she will gladly call in a prescription if needed whether it's because you're sick, you have a rash or if you just need your refill renewed. She has the nicest, most professional staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Both her and her nurse practitioner Tonya always take the time to answer all your questions and they always make sure you understand your diagnosis and prognosis. Her office manager, Danny, is great at taking blood (I am a VERY hard stick). He gets it the first time every time with no pain and little to no bruising. I would recommend Dr. Laracuente to anyone and I would trust her with my most precious friends and relatives.

Posted on December 6th, 2017