Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita N Oganwu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 8
I've two of her employees to hang up the phone on me and I address the concerned with Dr. she informed the office mgr. Karen and she really didn't have much to say her attitude is dull and unpleasant like the staff; Dr. Oganwu is a great Dr, but her staff will run her patients away.... in the process of finding a new Dr. Her staff will call you for follow appointments but no updated labs were done ; how can a Dr. diagnosis me without updated labs when I questioned this I was put on hold for over 25 mins. no one ever came back to the phone: spoke with Karen the Office Mgr. again and her attitude to so reserved. I ask Karen to have Dr. call still waiting on that call........ DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE UNLESS YOUR ARE UNPROFESSIONAL TOO........
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Rita N Oganwu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRita N Oganwu Md, 19550 Governors Hwy Ste 3500, Flossmoor, IL
Dr. Rita N Oganwu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flossmoor, IL.