Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita M Sadowski has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rita M Sadowski has the following 6 expertise
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Sweating Sickness (English sweate)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Dr. Rita M Sadowski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 111
i suffered from diastasis recti for three years (since having my second child who was 10 pounds). as a small framed person my belly bulge made me look pregnant and i was desperate to have it addressed. no amount of exercised closed my gap and i knew surgery was my only option. i turned to dr sadowski after viewing several positive reviews on her and i have no regrets. i was beyond pleased with the results. it is truly the best money i ever spent.
I've been waiting nearly ten years to get a reduction and am so glad I found Dr. Sadowski. She listened well, was extremely transparent and thorough, and I knew she was the right surgeon for me. Her staff is incredibly professional and friendly, and handled my insurance issues without blinking an eye. The surgery was my first ever, and she explained everything to expect very well. I bounced back so quickly and am thrilled with my results. Definitely made the right choice, and am so grateful!!
I went to Dr. Sadowski to get a couple moles removed. She was great. Scheduling was easy, my appointment was on time, office was very clean, and staff was very nice. Knows her stuff. Would recommend .
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Rita M Sadowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew England Reconstructive & Aesthetic, 200 Boylston St Ste 315, Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Rita M Sadowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.