4.8
  • 3rd Party Reviews

9 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Rita Sadowski?

great

i had a great experience i'm so happy with the results

The best money I ever spent

i suffered from diastasis recti for three years (since having my second child who was 10 pounds). as a small framed person my belly bulge made me look pregnant and i was desperate to have it addressed. no amount of exercised closed my gap and i knew surgery was my only option. i turned to dr sadowski after viewing several positive reviews on her and i have no regrets. i was beyond pleased with the results. it is truly the best money i ever spent.

excellent

excellent

Breast reduction experience I'd always hoped for

I've been waiting nearly ten years to get a reduction and am so glad I found Dr. Sadowski. She listened well, was extremely transparent and thorough, and I knew she was the right surgeon for me. Her staff is incredibly professional and friendly, and handled my insurance issues without blinking an eye. The surgery was my first ever, and she explained everything to expect very well. I bounced back so quickly and am thrilled with my results. Definitely made the right choice, and am so grateful!!

Great experience

I went to Dr. Sadowski to get a couple moles removed. She was great. Scheduling was easy, my appointment was on time, office was very clean, and staff was very nice. Knows her stuff. Would recommend .

Best Decision I've Ever Made

I found Dr. Sadowski after long research online. I reached out to her office and I received a reply within the day. Shannah was very helpful in working with me to find a time to come in, and I had my consultation set up that week. I was instantly comforted by Dr. Sadowski's compassion. She was very thorough in answering all of my questions. I couldn't be happier with the result. Dr. Sadowski did exactly what I had hoped for. I am happier, lighter, and my back pain is diminished.

Amazing doctor!!

Dr. Sadowski has clearly procured a vast amount of experience during her years of practice. Her explanations are very concise yet very informative. Her warmth, care and amazing skill-set only reassures that I'll be of complete satisfaction a few weeks from now.

breast augmentation / mastopexy

im so happy i had choose you for my surgery the results are amazing im so happy and glad with everything all steps since the first visit and results are the most beautiful part of this jorney thanks for all your work im really happy. Glenda Iasche.

Everything I was looking for

My experience with Dr. Sadowski and her team was great from start to finish. I was able to schedule appointments that were convenient to me. Both the staff and Dr. Sadowski made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the results from my procedures.

Miracle worker

I never really felt like I liked myself. I am a very small girl and I have always had extremely large breasts. When I finally decided to talk to someone about it, Dr. Sadowski's web page caught my eye. After a few appointment with her- I decided to go through with a reduction, and I couldn't be happier. The whole experience has been positive and I really feel like I had a support team behind me. Not to mention my boobs look amazing...! Thank you so much Dr. Sadowski for making me feel beautiful. I can't put into words how happy I am with my results. I would do it all again if I had to!

Dr Sadowski is a caring,kind, and wonderful doctor.

Dr. Sadowski in 2015 did my reconstruction surgery after my bilateral mastectomy . She was so kind and explained every step of the reconstruction. I am so happy and grateful with my results. i was truly blessed that I had such great care..

Professional, personable, and kind

Dr. Sadowski performed my breast reduction surgery. She was very professional, personable, and kind. She provided me with the comfort to get through the process with her confident and respectful manner. I would recommend Dr. Sadowski to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. She is worth the travel, as her and her staff take the time to provide the absolute best care possible. I am extremely happy with my results and would do it over again exactly the same way if I had the chance.