Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita B Sanders II has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Sanders, who delivered my last baby told me, after giving birth, she had committed to not prescribing any pain medication(to help with the addict epidemic) to any of her patients who had not had a c-section, except for ibuprofen and tylenol. In the hospital postpartum, I was in a lot of pain and had the nurses calling her requesting something more than ibuprofen, but she would not give me anything more because she had made a commitment. Dr's should never base their patient's care on a flat rule, each patient should be treated differently depending on their scenario. With each of my previous children, this same Dr had prescribed a limited amount of percocet along with ibuprofen, with no refills allowed. This last time was just awful, I was in so much pain and my Dr did nothing for me. Frankly, I believe that is malpractice and could result in a suit if she still continues to do this to all of her patients. Telling a woman AFTER she just had a baby that you decided you aren't prescribing pain meds is nuts. She should have warned me when I first saw her at least so I could find a new Dr if I chose to. I know if I do have another baby, I will not use her. I cannot put myself through that again. With all that pain from postpartum contractions, I could not sleep. It was like I was in labor for the next 24-48 hours all over again...but without the epidural this time. New mothers are already woken up constantly for all the stuff the hospital and baby are requiring of you...any sleep you can get is super necessary at that point. This was late 2015.
LOVED HER!!!! All 3 of my pregnancies have been delivered by her. She saved my life and my 1st babys.
Dr. Sanders delivered my baby. She was EXCELLENT!! I would use her again if I had another baby. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor while I was in the hospital. On the other hand in the office she had me thinking should I stick with her. She says exactly whats on her mind and has no filter. She hurt my feelings a couple of times but it was all worth it because she knows exactly what she is doing, and is great at it. I would recommend everyone using her!!
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Hillcrest Medical Center
Dr. Rita B Sanders II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanders Do, 4800 W Quincy St Ste 100, Broken Arrow, OK
Dr. Rita B Sanders II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broken Arrow, OK.