Dr. Rita B Sanders II Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rita B Sanders II?

Refused Pain Meds After Birth

Dr Sanders, who delivered my last baby told me, after giving birth, she had committed to not prescribing any pain medication(to help with the addict epidemic) to any of her patients who had not had a c-section, except for ibuprofen and tylenol. In the hospital postpartum, I was in a lot of pain and had the nurses calling her requesting something more than ibuprofen, but she would not give me anything more because she had made a commitment. Dr's should never base their patient's care on a flat rule, each patient should be treated differently depending on their scenario. With each of my previous children, this same Dr had prescribed a limited amount of percocet along with ibuprofen, with no refills allowed. This last time was just awful, I was in so much pain and my Dr did nothing for me. Frankly, I believe that is malpractice and could result in a suit if she still continues to do this to all of her patients. Telling a woman AFTER she just had a baby that you decided you aren't prescribing pain meds is nuts. She should have warned me when I first saw her at least so I could find a new Dr if I chose to. I know if I do have another baby, I will not use her. I cannot put myself through that again. With all that pain from postpartum contractions, I could not sleep. It was like I was in labor for the next 24-48 hours all over again...but without the epidural this time. New mothers are already woken up constantly for all the stuff the hospital and baby are requiring of you...any sleep you can get is super necessary at that point. This was late 2015.

Not very caring

Not a friendly Doctor. She is natural birth friendly which is why I stuck with her despite her intimidating demeanor, but she made you feel stupid for asking questions. I would not recommend her especially for first time pregnancies.

LOVED HER!!!! All 3 of my pregnancies have been delivered by her. She saved my life and my 1st babys.

Was not NICE!!!

I would not recommend Rita Sanders. She is mean and does not have "people skills". We transfer doctors after being tired of her attitude. Pregnant women are sensitive and she does not watch what she says around them. Stay clear of this one!!

Dr. Sanders delivered my baby. She was EXCELLENT!! I would use her again if I had another baby. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor while I was in the hospital. On the other hand in the office she had me thinking should I stick with her. She says exactly whats on her mind and has no filter. She hurt my feelings a couple of times but it was all worth it because she knows exactly what she is doing, and is great at it. I would recommend everyone using her!!

Dr. Rita B Sanders II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broken Arrow, OK.