Dr. Rita Shats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Shats?

RN

Very kind and considerate. Takes time to talk to you and explain answers. Sometimes a little over cautious, but I'd rather have that than indifference and be sorry. No hesitation in recommending. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

I have been a patient for about 15 years and they delivered both of my children. Lately, I have found them to be uncompassionate, unhelpful and can't be bothered. I think they have become overwhelmed and too big for their britches. They are okay for routine but if you ever have a problem or think you have a problem they don't care. They never follow up after a visit. In their field, they should be attentive and helpful and they definitely are not. I needed some assistance today, they wouldn't accommodate me and couldn't be bothered. So now I'm off to research a new doctor

Excellent - very funny too

Dr. ShatsShats and her P.A Lynda which I have been seen by as well take the time to get to know me as a patient and a person. She builds a personal repor with her patients. They took their time to explain everything thoroughly and discuss different options that I have. They also explained everyhingbin lament terms and not in the technical complicated terms. The staff is very pleasant and cheery as well. I have called with questions even after my appt. and either the doctor or her P.A. has returned my call promptly and addressed any concerns or questions. I have recommended Dr. Shafts and her office to family and friends. I highly recommend her. Just a delight and good experience all around.

I have been a patient of Dr. Shats for almost 8 years. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. She has gone above and beyond for me any time I need her. The staff is wonderful and accomadating. Her partners are also fantastic and caring. This practice truly cares about their patients well being and would do anything for them.

Amazing practice. Receptionists are very nice. 40,000 pt's!

Reading one of the reviews below about Dr. Shats and the staff was very untrue. The receptionists there are extremely courteous and work around the clock for patients who need everything. I love that office .

Love Dr. Shats

Dr. Shats saved me. I was very impressed that she was able to diagnosed my probem and haven't gone to anyone else since.

Lost a patient

This office in general is disorganized and the receptionists are rude. I made an appointment late at night because I work late hours. They were annoyed and kept calling, so I rushed. When I got there the whole room was packed. I left work early to sit there for over an hour. After that, they forgot that I was in the room waiting (for another 40 minutes). A completely different doctor came in and on top of that, my charts were switched with another girl who shares a similar name. I was also told that that patient had issues that I don't have (completely inappropriate and against doctor-patient confidentiality). I only got a 1 month prescription (when it should have been for 6 months). I then called in for more (another 2 months was given). I then called to ask for the appropriate 6 months and I was told I was seen 3 months before I was there for my appointment. Clearly, they wrote the wrong information down and insisted I have to come in again anyway. They are completely unprofessional and I was more than digusted with their actions.

Rude and cold

Never again. She is demeaning and rude. Excuse me when I ask you for something during labor, maybe you can take your eyes off the lunch menu so we can have eye contact for conversation. She slow, snotty and self important. When you have problems this is NOT the doctor you want near you.

I've been with dr. shats since she started atDr the practice

Dr. Shats went to work with Benson and Pavlides when I was 7 months pregnant. Until then I was seeing Dr. Benson. I fell in love with her right away- she treats you like you are her only patient. I wish I could o to her for everything, not just OBGYN related stuff. She is smart, beautiful, and great as assessing situations and great under pressure, which is what you need. She takes your questions/symptoms seriously and does her best to ease your worries. HONESTLY, if it werent for Dr. Shats, I would switch to Jersey bc I hate St. Vincents hospital where they deliver. But, she is worth it!!!! I can't say enough good things about her!

She is totally awesome...

She has great bedside manner, very informative....