Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rita D Sheth has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Nephrology
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rita D Sheth has the following 9 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Dr. Rita D Sheth has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rita D Sheth is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sheth lacks the communication skills and bedside manner to be an effective and intelligent care provider especially in her chosen specialty field of pediatric nephrology. It is interesting when you search for Loma Linda pediatric nephrologist, he name does not appear as one of the three physicians. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT - she is AWFUL, RUDE, CONDESCENDING, LIAR, and truly a horrible doctor. We have on numerous occasions asked to have another doctor assigned to care for our daughter. Dr, Cutler, Dr. Sanchez, and Dr. Sahney are wonderful and care for their patients as well as listen to the parents. It takes a team to care for a child and one that has serious medical conditions. Specifically, Dr. Sheth will not listen and believes she is God. She referenced that she is a kaiser doctor, yet that credential does not appear on her list of hospitals or past records. Hmmm, once again untruthful. She has caused our daughter serious harm. She has had our daughter admitted into the hospital for no reason. Dr. Cutler agreed that our daughter should not have been admitted, yet Dr. Sheth insisted - perhaps she is paid by the number of children she admits. The worst of our experiences is she retaliates against the parents for filing formal complaints against her. Rather than working with the parents, she works against them by calling Child Protective Services. She uses the personal information we openly share with her and turns the information into a story of neglect and harm that we now have to defend. As parents, we have the right and ability to care for our daughter the way we see is necessary. We should not have to have the judgement from a less than caring, less educated, less trained doctor who passes judgement on us and then retaliates because we hold her accountable. She has changed documentation of the facts and falsified reports. This doctor should not EVER have exposure to your child. You may end up being invested if you dare question her decisions. Dr. Sheth is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. We have filed grievensess with Loma Linda University Children's Hospital four times. Each time she becomes more wicked and more attack oriented which has harmed our daughter. She wants to order psychiatric drugs for our girl rather than listening to us and allowing us to properly have her meet with a counselor. We do not like Dr. Sheth and believe she is hurting the care of her by her neglect in listening to what we have to say. DO NOT ACCEPT DR. SHETH AS YOUR DOCTOR!!!
30 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Rita D Sheth accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda University, 11175 Campus St, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Rita D Sheth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.