Dr. Rita Snow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Snow?

Posted on September 8th, 2015

She is the best doctor I have visited.

Exceptional Physician!

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr. Snow is an exceptional physician. Smart, compassionate, and experienced. I am lucky to have found her.

Posted on December 13th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Snow for around 23/4 yrs.. She has saved my life many time by the correct diagnosis , ( heart, asthma) found good DR's to work with me when cancer was discovered. She and all who work in the office go that extra mile for you. Dr. Snow is never to busy to listen to you. She is knowledgable, concerned , understanding and honest. I am happy she is my Doctor

CMA & Patient

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Snow for as long as I can remember. She is not only a wonderful doctor, but a very caring and personable human being. She never rushes me, or makes me feel like I'm just another appointment. She goes the extra mile at every appointment and is extremely thourough. At one time, my husbands' insurance had changed and she was out of my network....I continued to see her anyway, out of pocket, as that is how confident I am in her ability to best serve me. She has amazing bedside manner is an overall wonderful doctor. She knows her stuff and is someone I highly recommend.

Not the best choice

Posted on September 10th, 2011

I've been going to her for 15 years. I made a bad decision I wasn't aware of and she kicked me to the curb. FIFTEEN YEARS! I looked at her as my dr. and friend...friends don't treat you the way she did....Been crying all weekend. Very disappointed.

Posted on July 31st, 2017