Dr. Rita Stice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Stice?

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr. Stice did not follow through with how she stated my surgery would go, she basically lied to me and I am now worse than I was before surgery.

Excellent work

Posted on April 27th, 2014

I had a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer, and Dr. Stice did a fantastic job in the initial surgery for my temporary implants and the exchange for my permanent implants. She had a wonderful and compassionate bedside manner and always answered the questions posed by my husband and me. Her office is very friendly and easy to work with. I hope I don't need more work in the future, but if I do, she would be my first stop.

The best!

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Stice to anyone. I met with countless surgeons prior to my lift and augmentation in another state, and was never happy with my severe scarring. Over the next 10 years, I met with other surgeons in several states about fixing the scars. I ultimately decided to remove my implants when I moved to Omaha, and I'm so lucky to have found Dr. Stice. I simply searched for "board certified" surgeons, and found her resume impressive. She didn't make me feel uncomfortable or try to "sell" me another service. She did the explantation surgery and it went perfectly! The best news is, I looked much better without the implants (which is saying a lot after nursing two kids in the previous 8 years). I won't think twice about returning to her for any other service!

Breast Reconstruction Revision

Posted on December 18th, 2013

My first experience with Dr. Stice was 20 years ago when I needed a bilateral subcutaneous mastectomy. When other doctors wouldn’t listen to me, Dr. Stice took the time to listen and fill in any blanks that I hadn’t thought about. She was kind and very informative. I chose to use her as my plastic surgeon. Recently when I needed some revision work done I didn’t hesitate to use Dr. Stice again. At my appointment she explained what could and couldn’t be done and what results she was aiming for. She came and talked to me before and after the surgery she was very patient and took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Stice and her staff are wonderful!

breast reduction

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I had a breast reduction by Dr. Stice ten years ago. I am still very happy with the results. I am considering having some liposuction and will go first to Dr. Stice.

very caring

Posted on July 8th, 2012

I had a bad result from a breast reconstruction by another surgeon. Dr. Stice carefully explained my choices for repair. There was no hurry and she was very thorough. I have had a good result and am very pleased. Her office staff helped me with my insurance company. Her office nurse, Diana, was so sweet on the phone and helped me with all my questions.

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

I was attacked by a dog and had severe facial damage. Luckily, Dr Stice was on call that night. This was actually 19 yrs ago. At the time, I was a young girl terrified I would be scarred for life. Dr Stice did such a wonderful job that no one can tell I was ever attacked. She had such a good bedside manner and talked me through the whole experience. I will always be grateful for what she did. Today, I saw Dr Stice's name in a random place and thought I should share my experience from so many years ago.

messed up my buttocks

Posted on November 25th, 2011

I had surgery on lipomas and endedup with a failed muscle flap that hasweakened my hip and am still in painone year later. She does not want todo only one follow up, and your on yourown. Stay away from this group.

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

i have been disfigured by dr stice for nearly 1.5 years. Another fair warning.

Extremely satisfied with care!!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Stice is the most caring and compassionate surgeon. She never rushes you during the appt. and is very reassuring during her explanations of procedures. The outcome of my surgery is better than I expected, I would recommend her to anyone I know. She is the best!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I have been extremely disfigured by her for 6.5 months and counting.....fair warning

Posted on November 9th, 2016