Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita Torres-De Carlo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rita Torres-De Carlo has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Rita Torres-De Carlo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rita Torres-De Carlo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
We were always very lucky to have very good and caring Family Doctors, Specialists and Pediatricians since we moved to Florida four years ago. When we lost our son's great pediatrician Dr. Fauber due to insurance change we were very upset and uneasy until my wife and I met our 14 year old son's new Pediatrician, Dr Rita Torres-De Carlo. What a relief it was to find this great Doctor. She is incredible thorough and meticulous. She listens patiently to what we have to say and ask and politely answers every single question. Her diagnoses and course of action are always. One of the very few Doctors to spend so much time examining, informing and treating her patients. Her office, waiting area and examine rooms are SPOTLESS and very nicely decorated for her young patients. We would go to her even if she was 20 miles away from our house. She is even open on Saturdays. If I had to describe Dr. Rita-DeCarlo Torres with one word it would be: AMAZING.
Dr. Rita Torres-De Carlo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rita Torres-De Carlo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.