Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita Weinstein
Dr. Rita Weinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Weinstein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I found Dr. Weinstien to be very, very good. Knowledgeable, understanding she imbues confidence. However, her office staff and office policies do not. The wait for make an appointment is long, the wait once you get there is long as well. Once after waiting for an hour and I couldn't wait any longer, I went up to the desk to reschedule the office staff got surly, demanding to know why I hadn't blocked off more time and why I couldn't wait any longer. They eventually let me make another appointment for months down the road and missed the appointment. They wanted me to pay a missed appointment fee ($50-not a small sum) when I noted that I neither got a reminder phone call or a reminder appointment card the staff laughed and told me it was my responsibility, not theirs. While this is true, I pointed out that when I make appointments months ahead of time, for example with my dentist, there is a mechanism in place to remind us. That was my last visit in spite of the fact that I admire Dr Weinstein very much
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
New York University
Dr. Rita Weinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWeinstein And Rothfleisch Medical Group, 603 Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Rita Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.